How to save money on office carpet cleaning? Do you have an office carpet that has cost you a lot of money? Or are you looking for the most cost-effective way to clean your office carpet?
Typically, rugs are costly investments that should be treated as such. In many instances, businesses spend a lot of money on professional installation, underlay, and carpeting but forget about the essential thing, which is maintenance and care.
Fortunately, there are some easy ways to clean your office carpet, which is not only cost-effective but also saves you money. Outlined below are some best ways to save money on office carpet cleaning in Singapore.
· Compare carpet cleaning service prices; you can decide to use an in-house cleaning process or hire a professional. However, before hiring an expert, compare the costs that different companies charge to do this. To get the prices, simply log into their websites and see what they will charge per square feet.
If you already have an idea about the measurements of your office carpet, you will be better placed to know what different companies charge. But in case you are not sure about the size of your home, you can use an online calculator for estimates. By doing this, you will not be surprised when you see what the companies charge.
· Research on the average rates in your area; typically, most professional carpet cleaning services charge $0.15 to $0.60 per square feet. However, different companies charge different prices; hence carrying out Research will help you in knowing the best company to choose. This will ensure that you are not overcharged for this service.
More importantly, understand the price package for each company so as not to incur any extra charge in the future. Since some companies also have additional fees, inquire about them so that they do not come as a surprise.
· Do your carpet cleaning; as a matter of fact, professional carpet cleaning can cost as much as $1200 dollars, but if you clean your carpet alone with a portable machine, it will cost you roughly $150. This means you can be able to clean your office carpet for something below $200.
Although portable cleaning machines cannot clean as deeply as the machines that the professionals have, it is an excellent way to save money. Nevertheless, after doing this schedule, professional carpet cleaning services to be done every two weeks.
· Move your furniture before the cleaning professional arrive; essentially, most carpet cleaning companies will charge for removing office furniture. This is why it is wise to remove your furniture before they come. If not, instruct them to clean only the affected areas and then charge you for that.
By doing this, you will be saving a lot. Most office carpets just get dirty in the traffic areas; hence, you can postpone cleaning other areas if you want to save money.
· Check out for any special offers; before settling on any particular company, it is essential to watch out for any special offers, discounts, or coupons that are being offered by different companies. You will realize that this is cost-effective since some companies’ packages can even provide you a cleaning deal that cleans your carpet one full day free of charge.
While doing this, you need to be very careful about companies that have prices that are too good to be true. Some of them advertise using lower prices so that they can get customers. Before hiring their services, ask them for a breakdown of costs and services so that you know what you will pay and the services that will get.
· Find out about the company’s satisfaction guarantee; any company that provides customers a satisfaction guarantee is often confident about their services. This implies that their services are excellent. Inquire if the company guarantees its clients and that you will get your money back in case you are not satisfied. By doing this, you will not waste time and money hiring another company if the cleaning process is not sufficient.
· Regularly schedule for deep steam cleaning; office carpets require regular deep steam cleaning. Forget about the common misconception that you should seldom deep clean your carpet. Leaving a lot of dirt on your carpet will eventually cause wear and tear.
Since regular deep cleaning removes abrasive soil and dirt deposits, you can prevent wear and tear. Without doing this, the soil deposits will be grounded deep into your carpet because of the everyday foot traffic. It is recommended that you carry out deep cleaning by the superheater water extraction method twice a year. This will is one of the best ways to save money.
There you have it, some of the best ways to save money on office carpet cleaning. By doing this, you will not only save money, but you will also ensure that your office carpet lasts long.