It can be challenging to clean and remove stains from carpets and rugs. Hiring professional Carpet Cleaning Company in Singapore can be a great idea. However, shopping for a reputable company is time consuming and expensive. The best thing would be to consider carpet cleaning machine rentals because it more economical and saves time.
Your carpets need regular maintenance to optimize appearance retention, wear life and performance. Carpet tiles are best for a home that is active, as they make cleaning your carpet(s) easier. When a small section of your carpet is stained, you will not have to replace an entire carpet. All you need to do is to install another carpet tile to make everything look neater.
Cleaning plain, old carpets is difficult. It is costly and wastes a lot of time. Carpet tile cleaning is much easier because any time you have a problem with your carpet, you will have to invest a less time and money for cleaning. Carpet tiles eliminate the problem of having to deal with stains and dust all the time. The best part of it is that you may never have to invest in steam cleaning with carpet tiles because they are easy to clean. You can accomplish carpet tiles cleaning and maintenance in several ways.
Hand washing process:
Hand washing is one of the cheapest options for cleaning carpet tiles. It can take quite a while to achieve the results but it is worth it if you have time to spare for the task. The process is not only simple but also cheap. You will spend a few dollars to buy mild detergent and soaps for this task. Make sure the soap and detergent does not contain any bleaching agent. Buy a bristle brush if you do not have one because you will need it for hand cleaning.
– Remove the carpet tile from the flow.
– Place carpet tile in a sink or basin and clean with the soap and detergent purchased.
– Use the bristle brush to scrub the carpet tile. Scrubbing is important because it helps to remove locked-in stains and dirt.
– It is recommendable to scrub the carpet tiles on both sides to remove all dirt and stains from the nap.
– Take some time and rinse each carpet tile thoroughly.
– Do not soak the carpet tile for a long time. Soaking excessively can cause the dyes to run out.
– You should leave each carpet tile to dry for several hours before placing them back.
The Steam cleaning process:
A steam cleaner makes use of steam. This steam releases dirt from the fibers. The steam then vacuums the dirt up.
– Fill the steamer with water and place it in the middle of the carpet tile.
– Plunge the machine in to a wall outlet and then turn it on.
– Start moving the machine back and forth on the carpet tile. The best way to do this right is taking your time and moving slowly. When you move slowly, you allow the steam to penetrate the fiber.
– Once you are done, remove the carpet tile from the floor and leave it to dry.
– After sometime, reinstall each cleaned carpet tile and then vacuum them.
The shampooing process:
Shampooing is a perfect solution for tougher stains on a carpet tile. This process has the following advantages:
– It can remove all dirt stains.
– It can help you collect all dirt, which accumulates beneath the carpet.
– The process is great for rejuvenating the carpet.
– It helps to return the carpet back to its original color.
You can rent this cleaner from any hardware store in any city in Singapore.
– Fill the shampooer with water.
– Mix the water with a shampoo. The shampoo you use must be best suit for the carpet type you intend to clean.
– Move the cleaner back and forth across the carpet you are cleaning.
– Move at a slower pace, allowing a lot of foam to form in front of the cleaner.
– Shampoo the entire carpet carefully.
– Allow the carpet some time to dry.
– After some time, vacuum the whole carpet before reinstallation. This helps to remove any dirt that could be pending.
Only replace your carpet tiles if stains are difficult to remove.